Houston Travel Guide – Phoenicia Foods in Houston, Texas
Asalamualaikum everyone! In today’s video I will be taking you on a tour with me to Phoenicia Specialty Foods in Houston, Texas. Phoenicia is a wonderful place to try out delicious imported goods, many of which are halal. My favorite spots in this market are the bread conveyor belt, the bakery, the halal meat and deli section.
Phoenicia Specialty Foods
– Website: https://www.phoeniciafoods.com/
– Instagram: @phoeniciafoods – https://www.instagram.com/phoeniciafoods/
WHAT I USE TO MAKE MY VIDEOS
– CAMERA – CANON G7X: http://amzn.to/2lzxHIn
– EDITING SOFTWARE – DAVINCI RESOLVE (FREE): https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve
– LAPTOP – DELL INSPIRON i7559-2512BLK: http://amzn.to/2lzJhTP
– ERGONOMIC MOUSE: http://amzn.to/2lUpbq9
– KEYBOARD COVER: http://amzn.to/2lXffua
– WHITE BACKDROP: http://amzn.to/2mu7L53
More info on Houston Travel Guide – Phoenicia Specialty Foods in Houston, Texas
Phoenicia Specialty Foods — Downtown
After years of planning and months of delays, Phoenicia Specialty Foods Downtown opened in 2006 ... where they watch as hot and fluffy pita selections travel down from the second floor to be ...
Four Seasons Hotel Houston
as the hotel’s free chauffeur service will take you anywhere in the downtown area), the Four Seasons Hotel Houston stands on prime downtown real estate. But it may be hard to pry yourself away ...