Join us for the highlights of Austin, Texas during our 3-day weekend there. Using our Southwest Companion Pass 2-for-1 airfare, we were able to visit this hipster city for half the price!
Here’s a list of what is shown in our video:
– (0:10) Greetings from Austin Mural
– (0:11) The Westin Austin – Dowtown
– (0:23) Stella San Jac
– (0:59) Barton Springs Picnic
– (1:11) Jo’s Coffee
– (1:17) Azul Rooftop Pool Bar
– (1:31) Moonshine Grill
– (1:39) Rainey Street (Strip of Bars)
– (1:55) Dirty Sixth (6th Street Strip of Bars)
– (2:13) Whattaburger
– (2:27) Graffiti Park Castle Hill
– (2:53) Love from Austin Mural
✈️ Follow our blog/instagram for more travel tips:
Music by Joakim Karud http://youtube.com/joakimkarud
*Disclaimer: We paid for all traveling expenses ourselves. These are our opinions and we are not affiliated with any mentioned businesses.
More info on AUSTIN | TX Travel Vlog – Weekend in Austin, Things to Do and See
Uche Ndubizu: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
“It’s about the luxuries of being with your squad, your crew, and the feeling of euphoria you get when you start turning up and you do more drugs than you would than if you were by yourself.” The ...