Welcome back to another trip report!
Today will be the first video to Pakistan on the Turkish Airlines boeing 777-300 (77W , TC-LJF named Ortakoy) aircraft in the economy class. I hope you enjoy my review / flight experience of Turkish Airlines Long haul economy class ! 🙂

More info on Turkish Airlines ✈777-300✈ Houston➠ Istanbul

  • Argentina Airline News, Photography & Spotting

    Scheduled flights are noted according to online sources. Blog editor checked some flights to verify actual operations and discovered some variations, as noted below.

  • Aviation Photos FlightAware

    You can help us keep FlightAware free by allowing ads from FlightAware.com. We work hard to keep our advertising relevant and unobtrusive to create a great experience.

  • Rajeev's World: Be An Eagle & Soar!

    Once upon a time, there was a large mountainside, where an eagle's nest rested. The eagle's nest contained four large eagle eggs. One day an earthquake rocked the mountain causing one of the eggs to roll down the mountain, to a chicken farm, located in the valley below.

  • Why Do Flights Get Delayed - 15 Reasons Why Your Next ...

    Why Do Flights Get Delayed. Flight delays are inevitable. After flying my share of airlines (173 so far), I’ve seen many flight delays. When you fly using that great travel deal, most of the flights are ontime about 80% or so of the time, the other 20% or so of the time the delays are due to several reasons.In the U.S. ontime is counted as any departure/arrival within less than 15 minutes of ...

  • Turkish - Wikipedia

    This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turkish. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.

  • Thai Airways - Wikipedia

    Thai Airways International Public Company Limited, trading as THAI (SET: THAI, Thai: บริษัท การบินไทย จำกัด (มหาชน)) is the flag carrier airline of Thailand. Formed in 1988, the airline has its corporate headquarters in Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Chatuchak District, Bangkok, and primarily operates out of Suvarnabhumi Airport.

  • Aircraft Photo Gallery - flugzeuginfo.net

    Flugzeuginfo.net. The web portal flugzeuginfo.net includes a comprehensive civil and military aircraft encyclopedia. It provides code tables for aerodromes, air operators including the world's major airlines and for ICAO and IATA codes for aircraft.

  • Flyers Chat

    Turkish Airlines (THY), one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, yesterday announced flights to Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) from its hub in Istanbul’s Atatürk International Airport (IST).

  • Luxury Airline Smackdown: The Good, the Bad, and the Overrated

    I also found Singapore Airlines underwhelming on 3 of 4 sectors. Considering they are one of the most expensive airlines I expected more. Perhaps my expectations were too high but considering the awards they have won and their 5 star rating I was disappointed.

  • Airlines Announced New Routes Using The Boeing 777-300ER

    New Routes Using The Boeing 777-300ER. In an earlier post, Experience The Skies introduced the Boeing 777-300ER (refer to link).In this next part of the series, we will explore which airlines are introducing new destinations using this aircraft over the past month.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *