Premier Professional Business Networking In Houston | Events | Tools | Help
• Children remain on parent’s plan up to age 26
• Pre-existing condition can’t be excluded
• Free preventative care (child immunizations, birth control, mammograms,etc.)
• Lifetime caps on health coverage eliminated
• Deductibles limited to $2000/individuals & $4000/family (does not include Co-insurance)
• States are allowed to institute or join and exchange by the government
o Four Federal Exchange Plans…
Added by Dr. Rosalyn Shaw Belt on January 30, 2013 at 11:00am — No Comments
Do you have clear boundaries?
Added by Kathryn Crawford Wheat on January 28, 2013 at 3:02pm — No Comments
Healthcare in our country is a multi-trillion-dollar industry, yet over 50 million Americans lack coverage of some kind.
Several changes in the Health Care Affordabilty Act, have already been implemented.
There are ways for…Continue
Added by Dr. Rosalyn Shaw Belt on January 7, 2013 at 5:32pm — No Comments
COME JOIN ONE OF HOUSTON'S FASTING
Added by Lance Griffith on January 7, 2013 at 2:26pm — No Comments