From Billie Baty. I had just moved to Houston in March 2009 (from Connecticut)
managmenent consulting, marketing
Niche (Services/Products your company provides:)
I am an innovative strategist -- marrying strategy, marketing, creativity, and highly interactive people skills.
Over the past 25+ years, I have worked for over 100 of the Fortune 500 companies, as well as for numerous startups, consulting firms, think tanks, and other engaging organizations. I have helped core teams create billion-dollar businesses for companies like Procter & Gamble, Kraft, WellPoint and Apple. I have created and launched multimillion dollar market research programs, as well as built and delivered numerous service offerings for blue-chip consulting, research, communication, and marketing firms.
My expertise and typical project activities broadly fall into two categories:
• Strategic marketing
• Market and stakeholder research
• New product development
• Branding, positioning
2. MISSION-CRITICAL FACILITATION
• Cross-discipline team synergizing
• Team actualization,
• Problem solving
• Strategic business planning
My background includes: executive marketing positions at Procter & Gamble and FCB (advertising); psychology and change management expertise at SRI International, a strategic think tank, and Harvard; creative and group process expertise from leading organizations and individuals; as well as creative and venture development consulting with traditional and leading edge firms. I have a BBS from the University of Michigan, with additional studies at Harvard University. I have working knowledge of triple bottom line (sustainability) dynamics.
• Developed the Basis For Interest recommendation to create P&G’s Bounce fabric softener
• Facilitated core teams in creation and expansion of Kraft’s Lunchables
• Facilitated cross-discipline teams in design of Apple’s first tablet computer
• Created and launched Stanford Research Institute's multimillion dollar marketing research program, VALS
• Facilitated founding team in creation of WellPoint
• Facilitated new CEO management integration at Perdue Farms
• Facilitated and led business and cultural change projects throughout NYNEX/Verizon
Being born on the front edge of the baby boom. I have ridden major waves, created a few, and been in the right place at the right time...
I became aware of caring and spiritual principals in business almost 30 years ago (at the Stanford Research Institute think tank in Menlo Park, California) .