✰ Yes, I am a LION (LinkedIn Open Networker) and I have a mighty roar!
✉ Send open networking requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
* I accept all requests to connect as I enjoy the opportunity to meet a diverse variety of people, learn from every experience, and assist in empowering others to achieve their goals.
✰ I've had lifelong passions for continual learning and entrepreneurship, teaching and empowering others, social and environmental stewardship, technology as a way to improve lives, and finding the fun in everything. I love being involved in a variety of groups and events where I can meet and experience a diverse range of people and opportunities, as well as assisting others in reaching their potential.
✰ I evaluate and fulfill client needs through project management analysis of goals and systems to optimize business process and plan design, including home and small office use of technology.
✰ I enhance awareness, access, and engagement for my clients' services by customizing strategic public relations, communications, and referral plans for businesses, causes, and events through my social media marketing service Rousing Rallies.
* Rousing Rallies is dedicated to supporting my nonprofit in the making, Realize Our Potential, to provide premium case management through networking referrals while promoting more compassion and collaboration on local and global levels.
✰✰✰ Specialties ✰✰✰
* Member of a variety of special interest groups and organizations since 1996
* Technical and business service, support, trainer, and consulting experience since 1994
* Service, sales, marketing, and project management experience since 1994
- Including both Business to Consumer (B2C) and Business to Business (B2B)
* Formal management position experience since 2005
- Having managed more than 100 people to date
* Professional social media management and consulting since 2009
Continual learning, teaching and empowering others, environmental and social stewardship, spending time with family and friends, physical fitness, yoga, photography, technology, Sci-fi, Star Wars, Star Trek, Stargate, Firefly, The Big Bang Theory... yes; I'm a nerd, geek AND a dork and proud of it! ;)
What does your company do to focus on its purpose?
I am also the founder of Realize Our Potential, Inc. a 501(c)3 organization in the making working to help underserved people in their communities through the following activities:
1. Connect & network to form collaborative partnerships that will work together to expand and enhance services
2. Advocate for the necessary changes in policy and funding to improve the delivery of services to people in need
3. Implement, grow and sustain a variety of programs that will address the needs of underserved people in the community
Thanks for the connection. I'm glad you like my website. Always a work in progress. If you have a few minutes I would like to buy a cup of coffee and show you what we do. Maybe something would spark an interest.
As a fellow ITT grad, what a great use of you talent at Comp-U-Dopt!!! What a tremendous way to give back. That's awesome. I would to sit and visit and see if there is something I can do to help out. www.xeesm.com\philipmurad
Startups as well as established businesses always look for a highly reliable managed IT support Huston provider to meet their unique needs. These types of service providers offer a wide variety of services and solutions and you need to choose a reliable and reputed company that offers the best services at the most competitive prices. High Quality Data Cabling Houston ServicesHighly reliable data cabling Houston service providers offer top…See More