Infinite Banking Concept, College Planning Specialist, Converting Expenses to Assets
I am President and Owner of Plan Your Bank, LLC. I have been a CPA since 1992 and am also a licensed life insurance agent currently in the states of Oklahoma, Texas, Florida, and Louisiana with more to be added soon. My experience is in the areas of college and financial planning including the implementation of the Infinite Banking Concept, personal and business taxation, and accounting software implementation.
There are many people looking for answers to financial problems and we provide many of those answers for our clients by helping them implement their own Personal Banking System.
Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
That is only one of the many promises made to us by our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Our vision is to help fulfill those plans by providing our clients and customers life-changing financial products and services that will not only enhance their lives and their family’s lives, but also provide a means to make a difference in the lives of others in this generation and those to come.
I have a wonderful wife, Teri, and we have two beautiful children.
Have Attended Live InHouston Netweaving Events (ever):
1. Small business owners that would like to be able to convert a portion of their regular monthly expenses into assets.
2. Individuals with college bound students. We can assist with late stage college financial planning as wll as completing all financial aid forms so that students and families receive as much aid as possible. For those that don't qualify for aid.provide, we answer that all important question "how are we going to be able to pay for college and retire too?"
Small business owners, Families with pre-college age children, individuals looking to save for retirement.
Urgent Needs and Compelling Desires of Target Market(s)
1. Reducing expenses and keeping the doors open.
2. Paying for college and still being able to retire.
3. Saving for retirement and reducing financing costs paid to banking and finance institutions.
I am a big sports fan, mostly football, basketball and golf. I like to play golf when I get the chance and play in basketball leagues during the season.
I go to a great church in Oklahoma City.
My family is the greatest blessing in my life and all that I do in business is to help give them the best life possible.
Good day, How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very important to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. Could you please get back to me on my private email(firstname.lastname@example.org) for the full details? Have a nice day and God bless you, elizabeth
Welcome to InHouston! I was on for part of your webinar the other night. I'm looking forward to meeting you face to face at one of our events! I would love to hear more about your business and see how I can help you.