Are you interested in exploring a new opportunity? Do you have 7 plus years of O&G experience? Would you like to be part of a start-up energy company with a major project focus in shale gas? Can you see yourself significantly contributing to the success of a company as a Board of Director member? If so, please respond with a brief description of your energy experience ASAP.

We will be meeting soon!

(My apologies if this discussion is not appropriate for the group. I'm new to InHouston.)

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

My energy experience (incl. Halliburton, Spectra Energy) is from the marketing perspective, as I'm not an engineer. A start-up company sounds interesting, especially if it has funding. I'd be interested to hear more about what's actually needed.

Joe
Can you send me an email to matashan@yahoo.com ; so, I can respond to your question?
let me know what your response is - - I worked 19.5 for Entex/Reliant Energy my husband worked 23 years with same company.
Can you send me an email to matashan@yahoo.com; so, I can respond to your inquiry? Also, can you tell me what the roles/responsibilities you and your husband held at this company?
Please check your gmail account for my response.
I would be interested in learning more and could perhaps help introduce you to those interested in investing and working with an O&G startup. I'm the Houston curator for the http://www.startupdigest.com, a nonprofit global organization that focuses on helping support startups, technology, entrepreneurship and economic growth in local communities. That's what I do in my volunteer time anyways.

Sarah Worthy
713-702-3573
http://techtherapy.com/
Refer someone to us and you could receive an iPad or cash!

RSS

Click Here For Jobs Listings

Sponsors

This Month: [open]

Previous Recent Sponsors:

Cafe Monteverde

Featured Non-Profit:

Charity Cup

[more info here]

NEW Become a Sponsor

Latest Latest Activity on InHouston Feed Featured Blog Articles on InHouston

Add a comment to any profile you are viewing now