Job Description Overall Purpose of Job:
Location – Houston, TX
Due to the RAPID GROWTH Turner Point Energy Group (TPEG) is experiencing, we are INCREASING our sales force in the Houston, TX area and looking for talented Independent Energy Consultants.
The extent of your success is up to you. Our Independent Energy Consultant position offers an uncapped commission structure that rewards production. We will educate you on how to earn a residual commission from all of your business customers. If you are a dedicated rep motivated by $, you can make 80k+ in your first year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage the sales process in strategic deals in select territory. Facilitate resources as needed to close sales opportunities
Maintain specific pipeline and forecast for all opportunities within territory. Develop strong relationships with all accounts within the territory and develop an overall territory plan . Prospecting (hunting) for new accounts and vertical markets
Develop account plans on top accounts and involve management and other executives as necessary. Maintain an in depth knowledge of the energy industry . Provide timely and accurate forecast and other reports as required by management
Skills and Experience:
This is a unique opportunity for top sales professionals to enter the energy field. If you have been successful in the following areas you may be an excellent fit… Software Sales, Insurance Sales, Mortgage Broker, Stock Broker, Financial Services, B2B Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales, Medical Sales, Account Management, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Real Estate Agent, Real Estate Broker, Technology Sales. Must be able to demonstrate professional presentation skills on complex topics, strong written communication skills. Results oriented and effective in customer situations comprising senior level management as well as technical personnel. Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic sales environment.
Qualifications and Education:
A Strong understanding of energy procurement a plus. We will train. Bachelor degree preferred
Turner Point Energy Group, headquartered in Houston, Texas, specializes in energy procurement and management throughout the U.S. and soon on a global scale. TPEG offers a highly accurate and cost effective energy management platform that enables our clients to reduce costs on an ongoing basis, allow for flexibility in changing market conditions and enhance their bottom line. Our procurement specialists assist clients in negotiating and securing electricity and natural gas at below market prices while ensuring price protection. This allows our customers to focus on their core business. Our commitment to client/customer service is our top priority.
Headquartered in Houston, TX, Turner Point Energy Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer with offices and sales capabilities nationwide. Please send resumes along with cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chews4health is the world's FIRST chewable super fruit, antioxidant, sea vegetable dietary supplement. It is a whole food vitamin, with mineral, amino acids, enzymes and antioxidants. Just as nature intended.
Why Chews-4-health? It is delicious, it is Doctor formutalted, it 100% all natural, it has 16 ingredients-the best from the land and sea. Over 70 trace minerals and phyto-nutrients and they are derived from the most nutrient rich sources from around the world.
Why a chewable?A vital part of the digestion takes place in the mouth. Many pills contain binders and fillers that inhibit absorption (i.e you are literally flushing your money down the toilet!). More conventient and faster to absorption.
I would like to introduce Perimeter Power to the InHouston community. We offer an analysis of your commercial electricity usage and competitive bidding of your electricity service contract to up to 10 Retail Electric Providers. Most of these providers do not advertise and with the millions saved on marketing they can afford to offer rates between 5 and 9 cents per kWh. We do not forget our clients after a successful contract acceptance. We will keep you informed of industry trends so you can modify your contracts if needed. We also provide tips to help you make your company more energy efficient to add greater savings over the long term. Best of all, our services are paid for by the provider, not you. If you or someone you know are interested or could benefit from this service please feel free to contact me. You have nothing to loose and everything to gain.
Shaun Wicker, LEED AP
Give us a look: www.perimeterpower.com
P: 866.441.POWER (7693) x504
Cell # 713.553.5057.
• Provides support and analysis for the annual 5-year plan.
• Compiles and analyzes financial information from all components of the organizational entity, and develops integrated revenue/expense analysis, projections and reports.
• Coordinates, compiles, and analyzes annual financial statements for the organization, utilizing spreadsheet and database applications.
• Performs economic research work and prepares analysis of projects’ financial returns.
• Analyzes, designs, and implements internal Ad-hoc financial reports and procedures for the needs of management.
• Gathers financial information and research on improving operations effectively and profitably.
• Make recommendations to management regarding cost saving or profit generating opportunities and profitability.
• Make recommendations and provides support to management regarding future financial and accounting information technology system development.
• Provides support for the development of new ideas regarding varies of financial issues.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the manager of the Planning department.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Financial Accounting or a related field or extensive. Master’s degree is preferred.
• Must have a minimum of four (4) years experience in business planning and business analysis.
• Must have comprehensive computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, database software and other automated financial systems and applications software. Knowledge of Lawson, Crystal and JD Edwards preferred.
• Ability to compile, analyze, interpret, and present annual financial reports, statements, and/or projections.
• Requires skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures.
• Ability to plan, assist in implementing financial information and control systems.
• Ability to provide technical guidance in area of expertise.
• Knowledge of the principles, processes, and standards for integrated financial analysis and reporting.
• Interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
• Ability to work with varied disciplines and styles.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word format and in confidence to Gerardine Mc Keon at email@example.com
The International Association of U.S. Government Contractors has just established a chapter in Houston. IAUSGC is dedicated to providing training for small companies who are interested in gaining NO BID contracts with the federal government without all the red tape and confusion. This organization was spun out of the U.S Chamber of Commerce 2 years ago and will be expanding to all major cities.
NetSource is a consultant company that helps with Payment Processing, Loans, ATM, and Check Cashing and Bill Pay systems. If you need to save on your Visa/Mastercard rates or looking for a program to boost profit email Nichole to set up a complimentary consultation at firstname.lastname@example.org!