All Discussions Tagged 'houston' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

InHouston

Green Ideas

I'd like to get people's opinions about green ideas especially green ideas in Houston. What green projects have you had? What went right?…

Started by Eric Standlee

20 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Sharee Cammon

Please Introduce Yourself - Who Are You, What Do You Do, and What You're looking For?

Here's a little introduction about myself: I'm Bert Martinez, a marketing & publicity expert, I look forward to helping you with any Ma…

Started by Bert Martinez

0 Aug 3, 2011

Notaries In Houston

Just started a group for Notaries in Houston. Let's share tips, laws and opportunities to make additional income as a Notary.  Join and inv…

Started by Veronica Bush

0 Jul 21, 2011

Charity Opportunity - Our Lady of Guadalupe School (Inner City School serving low income students)

Good Morning All - I am on the Advisory Board for Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic School (OLG) - this school is an inner city school that s…

Started by Cathy Connors

1 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Cathy Connors

Please take a minute to complete my survey!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Qkz7a_2fUUJOkSmxgwfhIApA_3d_3d

Started by Todd Gregory

0 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Todd Gregory

The Inc 500 Who They Are and How to Contact - And, UMASS Study on Inc 500 Use of Social Media link

Step One to move in a sales direction is to know your client/prospect: If you want to do business with The Inc. 500, here is a link to begi…

Started by Randall W. Montalbano

0 Nov 20, 2009

You Car Keys Could Mean a Safer Night Sleep

Put your car keys beside your bed at night . . . If you hear a noise outside your home or someone trying to get in your house, just press…

Started by Bert Martinez

0 Nov 9, 2009

Publicity Tips to Grow Your Brand and Your Business

Google has a very helpful service which can help you get more publicity. And the best part it’s FREE! It's like a having an online clippin…

Started by Bert Martinez

0 Aug 5, 2009

I am officially on the market for a new job!

Please visit my profile at http://www.linkedin.com/in/seniorexecutive I am looking for full time, part time or contract. Thanks in advanc…

Started by Laurie DesAutels

0 Jun 26, 2009

RSS

Click Here For Jobs Listings

Sponsors

This Month: [open]

Previous Recent Sponsors:

Cafe Monteverde

Featured Non-Profit:

Charity Cup

[more info here]

NEW Become a Sponsor

Latest Latest Activity on InHouston Feed Featured Blog Articles on InHouston

Add a comment to any profile you are viewing now

Working Capital

Need Cash To Grow?
B2B Company?
Request More Info

Advertising

All Blog Posts

Latest Activity

Josie Ramirez updated their profile
Tuesday

InHouston
Newell Cheatheam shared their event on Digg
Tuesday

InHouston
Newell Cheatheam liked Newell Cheatheam's event InHouston katy primer business professional networking mixer
Tuesday

InHouston
Newell Cheatheam posted an event

InHouston katy primer business professional networking mixer at Texas Borders Bar and Grill

December 19, 2017 from 4pm to 7pm
Come out this month and enjoy networking over the holiday with some of Katy's wonderful business owners. Lots of business to be generated with our wonderful group of members.Meet new folks to grow your business to the next level. This Mixer was founded in 2008 by Newell Cheatheam and InHoston Business Professional Networking. Bring a lot of business cards. Donate a door prize and promote your business. Host: #NewellCheatheam. …See More
Tuesday
Adit updated their profile
Nov 3

About

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Eric Standlee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service