Member Started (113)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

S.E.M. Health and Wellness, Inc Update

Update: I hope this is good news. I think it is considering that initially we were told that the turnaround time for 501 (c) (3) approval w…

Started by Anthony J. Mungin

2 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Anthony J. Mungin

Subsea Controls Engineer

We recently had some Subsea jobs for Controls Engineer. They now appear to be on hold but thought I'd let the word get out to the group tha…

Started by Lisa Ashbeck

0 Aug 30, 2010

Receptionist - The Woodlands 10007761

I thought I would pass along jobs we have open in the Houston area for either your interest or to pass along to friends/family. https:/…

Started by Lisa Ashbeck

0 Aug 30, 2010

High quality printing service needed

Hey can anyone point me to a good printing company? I need high quality business cards printed, but I need them on a heavy stock, coated an…

Started by Setti Mulari

0 Aug 27, 2010

The Benefits of Blogging for Your Business

As we are approaching the end of the first decade of the new millenium, most business owners understand that having a web site is just as n…

Started by Carla Alvarez

5 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by David A Marsilia

Asset Protection

Are you in need of asset protection? Want to separate your assets from your liabilities for good or just interested in protecting your hard…

Started by Jeffrey L Thomas

0 Aug 18, 2010

I am looking for a lawyer or law firm contingency fee to File a law suit for and by the people Theft of IP FUTURE

will not be easy see my work ideas ..for 12 years for and by the people , VS , ..see www.uspto.gov search TTAB , and Trademarks serial no 7…

Started by Kent G Aanderson

0 Aug 12, 2010

Help me get in the TOP 5

Hi everyone.... I'm here to ask for your help and your VOTE. I entered this contest for the store Kirkland's to become one of their New Top…

Started by Linda Burnett

0 Aug 4, 2010

I am looking for a company corp i can work for .

The following is an executive summary: COMPANY'S OBJECTIVES The vision of the company is to build name rights and a strong brand name iden…

0 Jul 29, 2010

How to save Global people FUTURE

Can you help or know people , I Proteced people ideas ..FUTURE .. all iv been is attacked bullied Threten with FRAUD take out R Trademarks…

0 Jul 23, 2010

RSS

Click Here For Jobs Listings

Sponsors

This Month: [open]

Previous Recent Sponsors:

Cafe Monteverde

Featured Non-Profit:

Charity Cup

[more info here]

NEW Become a Sponsor

Latest Latest Activity on InHouston Feed Featured Blog Articles on InHouston

Add a comment to any profile you are viewing now

Working Capital

Need Cash To Grow?
B2B Company?
Request More Info

Advertising

All Blog Posts

Latest Activity

Sanford H. Sellers updated their profile
Apr 15
Michael Kyle posted a blog post

How Top Managed IT Service and Support Providers Help Us?

Startups as well as established businesses always look for a highly reliable managed IT support Huston provider to meet their unique needs. These types of service providers offer a wide variety of services and solutions and you need to choose a reliable and reputed company that offers the best services at the most competitive prices.  High Quality Data Cabling Houston ServicesHighly reliable data cabling Houston service providers offer top…See More
Apr 5
Josie Ramirez liked Josie Ramirez's profile
Mar 21
Josie Ramirez liked Josie Ramirez's profile
Mar 21
Paul Emig updated their profile
Mar 9
Josie Ramirez updated their profile
Feb 21
Josie Ramirez updated their profile photo
Feb 21
Suzan Orr updated their profile